Saturday 13 February 2010

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

Outfit: Skirt, Tights -Topshop; Jumper, Shoes - Primark; Headband, T-Shirt - Urban Outfitters


Outfit: Skirt, Heels - Primark ; Vest, Tights - Topshop; Necklace - Urban Outfitters; Jumper - Laura Ashley vintage




The morning the snow fell, I was woken up at 7:30am by an excited call from my ma (still a child at heart) shouting, "Come and look at the snow!" Of course after discovering that our entire surroundings had been covered in inches of the white powder, my sister and I ensued to dance around in alpine inspired outfits, before venturing to the meadows to build our very own 'Rodney, the rugby playing, pipe smoking snowman'.

What I love most about the snow is that for one day, our manic, frantic lives seem to shut down and the only thing left to do is play.

No comments: