Thursday 15 July 2010

An Elaborate All-In-One


Outfit: Jumpsuit-Zara, Earrings- River Island,

It's taken me a long time to get on the jumpsuit bandwagon due to their possible implication of a baby grow. However, after spotting this one in the Zara sale a few weeks ago I have finally embraced the trend. The large frills on this nature printed romper suggest a hint towards the elegance of the Stella McCartney summer collection. Frills and florals and the nature pattern lead me to dream of an idealistic summer of running through lush, endless fields , evenings spent on beaches and cocktails a plenty. In reality, a walk along the beach, calamaris and several glasses of wine was my holiday date for this jumpsuit.


1 comment:

Miranda said...

Lovely! I'm still looking for one, I haven't come across one that looks good on me :(
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/