Monday 24 October 2011

A trench works wonders at this time of year

Outfit: Trench coat, Hat - Primark; Jeans - Zara; Bag, Shirt - Vintage; T-shirt - H&M; Shoes - New Look; Necklace - Forever 21
At this time of year, a lightweight coat and plenty of layers is exactly what's called for.  For the past few weeks, I've been alternating between my trench coat and cargo jacket, not quite ready to pull out my heavy winter coat just yet.  The trench coat is one of my ultimate basics and I love the pleated detailing on this one, adding extra movement as you walk.  Paired with a mix of staples and a statement necklace, this outfit is perfect for a laidback and casual day.

Please vote for this outfit on Teen Vogue Fashion Click here, all you have to do is click on the heart. Thank you.

5 comments:

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

This is such a perfect fall outfit! i love all the layering and the necklace is gorgeous :)

Happy Monday!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Mila said...

I am in love with the outfit. Tres chic!

Kinsey said...

This is so classic! I love your sophisticated style.
http://theaspiringfrancophone.blogspot.com/

Katrina said...

I love the trench. There is a really cool nautical feel from this look!

Myprettymummy said...

Really lovely outfit. Loving the layering!