Tuesday 25 October 2011

Inspiration: Fedoras


Wide-brimmed hats, otherwise known as fedoras are growing in popularity this season.  Last week I saw a girl in Topshop sporting a burgundy version with an outfit composed of several flowing layers, including wide legged pants and a kimono.  I couldn't get over how stylish and sophisticated she looked and I think it was all down to the hat.   Hats complete an outfit in a way that other accessories can't.  This winter I want to branch out of my comfort zone and try them out in various forms - the cloche, the beret and of course the wide-brimmed version. 

Images via:  chictopia, songofstyle, thesartorialist, facehunter, stockholmstreetstyle, lateafternoon 


I would love you to follow my blog with bloglovin

6 comments:

Mila said...

love love love!

lisa signorini said...

great inspiration!

kiss

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Myprettymummy said...

Thanks for the inspiration! x

LyddieGal said...

Oh - i love a good hat! Especially a fedora, you are right - they complete an outfit in a way no other accessory can!

Chic on the Cheap

Nimue said...

Love fedora hats!

http://lavienmode.blogspot.com

Barclay Hurley said...

She all are looking cute and lovely. Fedora hat is perfect suitable for every women.

Fedora Hat