Tuesday 13 December 2011

Revisiting my Youth in a Duffel Coat

Outfit: Duffel Coat - Charity Shop (originally Marks & Spencer); Dress - Vintage
Duffel coats are an item that I either associate with the military or children's outerwear.  Over the ages of 3-7, I had several, ranging from a camel coloured one to all over green and blue tartan.   This red one I purchased in a local charity shop and I've found it to be a more vibrant alternative to my standard black, woolen coat.  Plus I love the detailing of the plush, large hood, pleating on the back and ample size pockets.


Apologies for my lack of recent posts readers.  A combination of uni work, deadlines and a ski trip has meant that my blog hasn't been a priority and has lacked in updates over the past month.  Now I'm back at home, here's hoping my posting will be more regular!

Please vote for this outfit on Teen Vogue Fashion Click here, all you have to do is click on the heart. Thank you.

No comments: