Sunday 28 March 2010

Give a dog a tooth


Outfit: Jacket - Topshop, Jeans - Primark, Shoes-Duo

One of my favourite items of clothing is the jacket. With the potential to dress up or down an outfit, it is the best tactic in order to make a statement as the eyes are constantly lured towards it. Hence multiple compliments are sure to ensue.

My sister picked this one up in the Topshop sale last year. Although hinting towards the dogtooth pattern, it doesn't quite fit the trend, thus it will last for multiple seasons. I love the finish; with the buttons and pockets covered in luxurious black velvet.

I dressed it down with my favourite pair of skinnies, although they are slightly worn-bare and incredibly faded (believe it or not they were actually indigo when I bought them!) for a sharp and tidy, yet comfortable ensemble.

No comments: