Sunday 6 June 2010

Off for a picnic in the park


Outfit:
Dress - Pull and Bear; Sandals and Hairclip - Primark; Basket - charity shop; Earrings - H&M

3 years ago I spent a week on a school trip in Barcelona. On our designated shopping day, unintentionally being the first day of the Spanish sales, I picked up several items, the only one remaining in my wardrobe being this eccentrically, floral maxi dress costing a mere 9 euros - definitely a holiday bargain.

Friday was the ideal day to wear it, the sun was shining and I spent my afternoon enjoying a picnic in the park with my dancing girlies. A wickered basket with some strawberries and ice lollies, leather sandals and golden jewellery made me feel just like a flower girl. The floaty, light fabric was perfect for the heat until a rain storm led to a bout of fleeting feet hurrying home; well you know what they say it never rains until it pours!

No comments: