Friday 30 July 2010

Bodycon and Bow

Outfit: Dress and wedges-Topshop, Headband- H&M, Tights- New Look, Red nails and lips- No.7

I took these photos a few weeks ago and have since been debating whether or not to post them. With bodycons (or anything particularly tight and short) I always seem to stumble upon the argument do they suggest a revered elegance or simply remind you of a girl you would find in the gutter on a Friday night? Whilst I have witnessed many a girl looking incredible - Rachel Bilson in a white Herve Leger being my favourite, there are also so many who get it very wrong.

I attempted to quirk this one up with a large velvet bow worn around a top knot and a pair of polkadot tights, yet the question still remains - classy or trashy? Let me know how you feel on the debate.

Enjoy your weekend.



I would love you to follow my blog with bloglovin

10 comments:

Unknown said...

that dress is amazing! and you really don't look like you could be found in the gutter. i think the bow in your hair classes you up a bit :)

Anonymous said...

What kind of Camera did you use? i love the second picture so much.

Anonymous said...

by the way you look way classier then anything found on a street corner lol.

Jennifer - Stylish Clin d'Oeil said...

Love your one- shouldered dress! So adorable

Anna said...

chellbellz.com

i use a nikon d40 with a 55mm-200mm telephoto lens, all off ebay.
thank you for your comments xox

Paint it Black said...

You certainly do not look like something you would find in the gutter on a Friday night lol You have styled it well and it is a stunning dress you look awesome xoxo

joana said...

OMG! I love the WHOLE outfit

helena said...

The dress is really cute. Love the shoes!

Miranda said...

Fabulous outfit, I love the shoes
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

Love the asymetric neckline. Love the dotty tights. Love the velvet bow. Love the shoes!
Not trashy at all!!!!
Just found you & started following :)