Friday 6 August 2010

Fanatic about Florals

Outfit: Top and Shorts - Zara, Shoes - Topshop, Headband - Accessorize, Sunglasses - Primark




Modelled by my sister

Every summer, regardless of whatever may be in fashion I always return to floral patterns. Simply by being an element of an outfit, they signify summer for me. My sister brought home this pair of delectable rose hued shorts from the Zara sale a few weeks ago. With her as my lovely model, I paired them with multiple other floral components for an outfit that can instantly put a smile on your face.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

such great pictures. flowerpower!! :)

I'll follow you if you follow me back...

xx
Vicky

Elle Sees said...

dying over the sunnies

Unknown said...

great outfit!

Fleur

www.couturedelafleur.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful shorts and pictures! Can I borrow your tan!? xxoxxoxooo

fashion junkie said...

Simply lovely! I'm new to your blog and I'm enjoying it very much.

MelRod

D e g a i n e said...

this is such a summer outfit, love how vibrant those shorts are!

D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Pete♥ said...

wow:)
I liked it!
you have a superb shorts!