Friday 7 October 2011

Inspiration: Mustard


Currently I'm loving all the autumnal colours about.  Along with adorning the ever changing leaves on the trees, burgundy, amber and mustard seem to be popping up in all the clothes shops.  As I said in this post, mustard feels like the ideal colour to wear at the moment due to its warmth and trans-seasonal qualities.  You could incorporate it into your outfit with just one piece or wear it all over.  I've collected a few of my favourite looks and accessories from various blogs, all featuring mustard.  Enjoy!

Images via:  harpersbazaar turkey, thesartorialist, stockholmstreetstyle, chictopia, lateafternoon, sterlingstyle, facehunter, karla's closet, thistimetomorrow, garypeppervintage


3 comments:

Sian Thomas said...

I absolutely love these mustard shades for autumn, I've been wearing so much of them recently =)
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

I LOVE mustard <3

ChiChi81 said...

Totally love the color mustard. It's the perfect color for any season, and it's such mood uplifter :)

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings